I used to be a cereal lover! It was my go-to breakfast choice until I realised that I would be STARVING an hour after eating them. I knew I had to switch it up to something more satiating but still cereal-like. That's when my proats were born! A delicious mix of chocolate protein powder and oats making a chocolatey breakfast goodness that would sustain me way longer than your regular cereal. Want to know what else I eat in a day? Watch my 'What I Eat In A Day' video here!
Time: Approx. 5mins
Calories (per serve): approx. 303
- ½ cup oats
- 1 scoop protein powder chocolate (wellco)
- Handful Berries, Frozen
- 3/4cup Water
- Add oats and water to a bowl and let soak for 1 minute
- Microwave for 1 minute (there should still be a fair amount of liquid left in the bowl after microwaving)
- Mix in protein powder until well combined
- Top with berries and enjoy!