This recipe was shared from the gorgeous Renee, Personal Trainer, Owner of Squad Gym and all round girl boss! We interviewed Renee within our upbEATS series chatting all things food where she shared with us her go-to Green Veggie loaded bolognese. This recipe is designed to be used as a super quick Sunday meal prep making 5 lunches for the week, how awesome is that! Check out the blog here for more delicious foodie inspiration from Renee.
Time: 25-30 minutes
Serves: 5 meals
Calories per serve: approx. 700
1kg of organic beef mince
2 jars of bolognese sauce
As many leafy greens as you like
2 garlic cloves
1tbs Olive Oil
100g cooked basmati (per serve)
1. Once pan is coated with olive oil, add garlic and onion cooking until onion is translucent
2. Add minced beed to pan and brown
3. Add bolognese sauce and allow to simmer for 20 minutes
4. Meanwhile cook basmati rice as per packet instructions
5. Add peas to bolognese mixture and cook for additional 5 minutes
6. Serve with fresh leafy greens and rice and enjoy!!